I can't believe it's already August. I can't believe summer is almost over. I can't believe it's only Wednesday.
I need a weekend.
This weekend I'm planning on going up to a lake for a little overnight camping trip with some friends. I checked out a kayak from work and I'm looking forward to time on the water. Colby will be up in Millcreek Canyon for burn camp this weekend. Hank and I are on our own.
I'm still so excited to share more about our trip, but between work and catching up on laundry and having fun with friends I just haven't been able to sit down at the computer long enough.
Here's what we've been up to.
1. Our little, semi-weekly bounty
2. Colby's afternoon routine and his dinosaur of a laptop
3. Dinner and Thai iced tea at Thai Siam
4. Hank caught in a rare moment of stillness
5. My favorite breakfast at home
6. Twice baked potatoes
7. What do you do for your neighbors when they come and kill a giant hobo spider for you because your husband is working? Bake them a peach pie, of course!